Monday, 2 May 2016

Springtime in Pickle Land

Image taken from Pinterest



I cant believe it is May already.  Where has the year gone?  The Spring has started to show itself, though the last few days in the UK have been quite chilly. Don't you just love blossom trees!!!

Things are changing in Pickle Land.  Things have been difficult for me over the last six months or so, but I'm feeling stronger and I am started to get motivated to start projects again and to get myself organised and do them.

Projects that are heavily on my mind are as follows:

1)  Completing my Project Life from 2014
2)  Starting my Project Life for 2015 and 2016
3)  Disney Albums
4)  Wedding Albums - both my own and my brothers
5)  Art Journaling

Look out over the coming weeks and months for updates.  I am hoping that I will be able to schedule in lots of posts soon.

Looking forward to catching up with you all soon

Good evening from Pickle Land
Lesley xx

Please note that the above image has been taken from a pin from Pinterest.  It was pinned from Flickr and I believe is from embryonicboy.  This photo was not taken from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment