Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Project Life Week 1- New Year




Already I am behind on PL2014.  I've taken my photos and I know what I want to journal; I just haven't got round to producing the layout yet.  I am planning to do this weekend and I will post next Tuesday.  Thus what I will do will do a run down this week about week 1 and next Tuesday I will show layout and do a run down on week 2; and continue this way each week unless I get the chance to do a layout quickly on a Tuesday night each week.

Run down for Week 1 will be as follows:-

* Happy New Year
* Currently Series for the week
* Trip to Malvern to meet up with friends
* Starting art journal
* Nigel (FIL) birthday
* Pie and fruit salad
* Kiwi sleeping on my head
* Aspirations
* Back to workg
* What 2014 has in store for me

Good Evening from Pickle Land
Back tomorrow with Currently series
Love Lesley xx


No comments:

Post a Comment