Skip to main content

Happy New Year 2014

2013 hasn't been the best of years for myself.  It has been a year of a couple of ups but more downs than I would have liked. To say I'm glad that this year is over is an understatement.

I am however, hoping that 2014 is a much better year for myself and AJ.  This is the year I turn the big 40.  This is the year that all being well, my sister in law R will finally be able to join my brother in living in the UK.  It will be AJ and mine 5th wedding anniversary.

I have lots of personal goals and aspirations (more information to follow) and I have plans for my ickle blog too (also to follow shortly).  Therefore I'm hoping that 2014 will be a good year.

So, this last evening of 2013, I'm hoping that you all had a great Christmas or holidays and hoping that you all have a very happy, healthy, prosperous and above all creative 2014.

Good evening from Pickle Land and will speak very soon.
Love Lesley xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday to Me

Its my Birthday.  I am 42 years old.  Wow, how did that happen?????? Is still feel like I'm 21

A fresh start

I am currently at ease with myself and the way my life is at present.

That is a huge statement for me to share and also a very long time coming.

The past few years have been really tough.  Life seemed to have totally gone off track.  My life felt off kilter and to a point not my own.  I suffered deeply with depression, had a crappy job, my relationship with my husband was at times very strained and I had become very insular and within myself.  Life felt hard and I suffered greatly.

I got a new job, and for a few months I hated it.  It didn't float my boat so to speak.  I thought I could do better.  I felt like I had taken a huge step backwards career wise, I was unhappy and felt broken.  But I suddenly had an AHA moment.  I realised that I could and should change my attitude towards it.  I didn't want to look for a new job as it had taken a while to find this one and I hated filling in application forms and going to interviews.  I didn't want to find a job where I would…

Happy wedding anniversary

Seven years today I wore this beautiful dress to marry my best friend.  Seven years today I vowed to love and cherish my best friend forever..  We have had many ups and downs over the past seven years but I wouldn't change a thing. 

AJ I love you.  You are my world xx