Wednesday, 29 January 2014

currently week 4 and 5

I didn't blog my Currently week 4 so to catch up here it is along with this week's edition

Week 4                                                                                week 5

Watching new series of The Millers and The Middle.                Hawaii 50
Reading still reading Valley of Amazement by Amy Tan.         As week 4
Listening  Radio 2.                                                                     Still Radio 2
Making  Project Life journal cards.                                            Little progress on anything
Feeling  Drained of energy.                                                        Very tired
Planning  nothing.                                                                       More healthy meals
Eating/Drinking  Toad in the Hole.                                             Denver Omelettes
Loving  Reading in my car at lunchtime.                                     Early nights

Good Evening from Pickle Land
Hope to speak to you very soon
Love Lesley xx

PS.  My project life is not abandoned but I'm waiting on getting my Selphy printer set up before I start completing January before I show on blog, so please look out in early February.  Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment