Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Currently week 3

I'm behind on PL2014 already and we are only week 2, but hey ho!! I'm not going to get stressed about it.  Let's just say I didn't print enough photos and I've still to set up my new Canon Selphy printer that AJ bought me for Christmas.

Anyway onto the Currently series as inspired by Kristin Tweedale


Watching  Last episode of Sherlock and the new series of Mike and Molly
Reading  Scrap 365 magazine latest edition
Listening  The same radio channels as last week
Making  Healthy meals and lots of fruit salads
Feeling  Angry
Planning  New healthy meals
Eating/drinking  Lots of fruit and vegetables
Loving  Taking hot baths to help with aching feets and legs

Good evening from Pickle Land
Hope to speak to you very soon
Love Lesley



No comments:

Post a Comment