Thursday, 2 January 2014

Blog scheduling

I've actually been a bit organised the last few weeks and have really thought about how I want this little blog of mine to develop and grow.  I have decided that I am going to try and commit to regular blog posts as well as being creative and showing scrapbook layouts, art and cards and random posts.  I have created a diary based on one I pinned on Pinterest from Sarah Avila at www.myjoyfilledlife.comwhich I hope will keep me organised and untimely productive.

I have decided on three scheduled post.  Firstly a weekly Currently series based on the lovely Kristin Tweedale at http://rukristin.com This will be every Wednesday (except this first week which will be today 2nd January). Secondly a Project Life Weekly Series where I plan to show a Project Life Layout every Tuesday or at least some photos from the previous week if I haven't got round to producing a layout.  The first post for Project Life Week 1 will be Tuesday 7th January.  Thirdly planning to do a Monthly book review based on what I have read that month.  This is part of my goal to read 52 books in 2014.  I plan to do this the last day of the month so the first review on Friday 31st January.  I will be doing a blog post on Friday 3rd January listing the 52 books I plan to read this year.

I'd like to do other regular features like regular scrapbook layouts, cards I've made, Art and Art Journalling, and anything else that takes my fancy and decide to share.

I'm really quite excited about this blog and I am really looking forward to speaking to you all very soon.

Lots of Love from Pickle Land
Lesley xx

No comments:

Post a Comment