Friday, 3 January 2014

Art Journal 2014 Title Page




Today I enjoyed a lovely few hours with my friend Chris creating some art and setting up a blog for Chris to showcase some of her artwork.  Her blog can be found at http://chrisemers.blogspot.co.uk

This year I want to get into art Journalling more after dabbling with it over the past year or so.  AJ bought me an extra large art journal from TKMax which is perfect for me to create in and try new techniques.  I'm looking forward to filling it and growing with my art throughout this year.  Today I created the first Page.  The quote which I thought was perfect for the way I'm currently thinking about art is by Pablo Picasso and reads Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.  
It resonates with me as I definitely need some art relief from my everyday life and as I have also written on this first Page - I want 2014 to be the year of art cleansing my soul, of finding myself and restoring my spirit.


Good Evening from Pickle Land
Speak to you very soon
Love Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Lovely quote Lesley, lose yourself in your art x x x

    ReplyDelete