Tuesday, 10 July 2012

New toy



Hi from Pickle Land

Just a quick up date.


I am currently suffering from labrythitis (Vertigo) and am off work.  A little blessing as I am really starting to passionaltely detest my job but it is very debilitating being dizzy and feeling sick all the time and I am not up to much.  Even being on the computer can send me dizzy, so hence this is a small update.

AJ and I had a lovely break away to the apartment in Spain.  It was so nice to be together away from the stresses of work and away from the house.  We were able to really talk and think about how we want our lives to be and how we are not enjoying ourselves at the moment. We have made some decisions about key points in our lives and have a sort of plan on how we want things to change over the next few months and years to come.

One of the key decisions we made was that we are both really unhappy in our jobs and instead of just moaning about it, we really need to step up the job searches.  Something may be on the horizon for AJ which we are hoping to come to fruition soon and once I am feeling better I am going to really step up the job search. I have decided that I need a job that allows me more time to do the things I really enjoying in life.  This job at the moment just does not allow that life balance that I hoped it would when I took the job.  Being able to spend time with AJ and family and friends and being able to do craft and arts is more important to me than money and material things. Though obviously I need a wage to help pay bills etc, being in that job is just bad for my health - hence I think the vertigo is a sign that I need to do this SOON.

AJ and I have a new toy.  We have saved up for months and have now an IPAD.  Not the latest version - too expensive, but we are so pleased with it.  We very quickly discovered photo booth and hence a self portrait - Thermal Image.  What great fun Photo Booth will be for me.

Anyway, hopefully I will feel much better soon and that I will be able to start crafting again and updating this blog much more sooner.  I do miss blogging and I have so much inpiration but nothing down on paper so the speak. 

Good evening from Pickle Land

Hope to speak to you very soon

Love Lesley xx

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you, glad the holiday went well, good luck with the job search and great fun photo xxx

    ReplyDelete