Wednesday, 11 January 2012

New Beginnings

Today I had an interview for a new job. A job that will be a total change of career path for me. And guess what? I got the job. I am so pleased after being made redundant. It has only been two months out of work and to be honest this was the only job I have applied for in that time. But I feel myself very fortunate that I have got the job especially in these worrying times. I am so looking forward to starting my new career. I know it will be challenging and I am being totally re-trained along side a training plan. However, I am so excited about this change of direction for me. It has been something I have needed to do for a long time. It ties in with me finding myself again and becoming more of the woman I want to be.

Good times ahead

Good evening from Pickle Land

Speak to you very soon

Lesley xx

5 comments:

  1. Ooooooooooo, well done hunny! Thats fab news!!! Hope it all goes well for you ((((big hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news, looks like this is going to be a good year for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lesley - what a great confidence boost and wonderful start to the year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! Well done you! It is totally what you deserve and I wish you all the very best xxx

    ReplyDelete