Tuesday, 10 January 2012

10 on the 10th - January 2012

Though in my part of the UK, it has been really mild for the time of the year, I am so craving the summer with long light nights and lots of colour all around. For this months 10 on the 10th I thought I would share 10 pictures (out of probably 130) that I took at Kew Gardens last August. I loved Kew and hope to visit again in the near future










































Good day from Pickle Land




Hope to speak to you very soon


Love Lesley xx

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos, quite cheered me up on this miserable day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - it's years since I visited Kew - a lovely glimpse of sunshine on this dreary day - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some gorgeous shots. Lovely to see what e have to look forward to, once Spring is on its way :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely glimpse of summer on these dark days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous pics Lesley and they have warmed me up with all that colour and sunshine xxx

    ReplyDelete