Skip to main content

10 on the 10th - November 2011

It's 10 on the 10th day and I thought I would like to share 10 of my favourite things/obsessions of the moment. So in no particular order


1. My absolutely fab friend Chris (pictured with AJ and I on our wedding day) who's birthday it is today. Happy Birthday Chris - with lots of love





2) AJ and I have a slight obsession with Starbucks and Starbucks mugs. We started abit of a collection of mugs when we met 4 years ago and we must have at least 20 now. I'm going to have to empty another kitchen cupboard to house them all. We are that obsessed that on the 3rd November we had to get the latest Christmas mug and thus decided to be late for work and go to our local store to purchase. Also we just had to have a Gingerbread latte.







3 & 4) Orla Kiely and John Lewis. I absolutely adore Orla Kiely and have just began to start collecting a few items and have put a few on my Christmas list too. I am so glad that you can get Orla Kiely items from my favourite store at the moment - John Lewis








5) Nandos - another favourite of mine and AJ's. We don't go that often, but when we do it is a lovely treat







6 & 7) Patterned paper. Loving American Crafts Amy Tan and Chap collections at the moment. Also loving Shimelle Paper Party class too







8) The photo doesn't give my new red glasses justice, but I'm loving them









9) Lush Designs. I love this store that I came across in Greenwich earlier on in the year. I just want to buy everything





10) And finally of course I am loving my family. Love to AJ, my brother R who has just started a new job and my lovely cats Kiwi and Willow





Good Evening from Pickle Land


I hope to speak to you very soon



Love Lesley xx

Comments

  1. great list and I agree on the starbucks!!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's taken me forever to post this comment but I've been thinking about your love of Starbucks mugs. So I was thinking, I can send you a mug from where I live, Philadelphia, PA, USA if you could send me one from where you live. I could also get one from New York City as I live between the two cities. Let me know if you would like to do this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed this last month on 10 on the 10th - but it has a lot more meaning to me now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday to Me

Its my Birthday.  I am 42 years old.  Wow, how did that happen?????? Is still feel like I'm 21

Happy wedding anniversary

Seven years today I wore this beautiful dress to marry my best friend.  Seven years today I vowed to love and cherish my best friend forever..  We have had many ups and downs over the past seven years but I wouldn't change a thing. 

AJ I love you.  You are my world xx

November round up- Scrapbooking retreats ahoy!!

November has been a strange yet good month. I have been made redundant from my job in local government (my last day at work was Friday 25th - official day of leaving is tomorrow 30th). And though I'm worried about finding another job, I'm definitely looking forward to having some free time (whilst looking for another job) and doing the many things on my list of things to do - like sort out my craft room, Christmas shopping, JYC 2011, a good clear out and doing a little cooking/baking.




Leading up to last Friday was a mix of emotions and though I am not sad to leave my place of work (it feels the right time to leave), I am sad not to be working with some people. But you can not stay in a place just for the people, and I've got to do the right thing for me for once.




However, November has been a really good month on the craft front. I firstly attended the Sarah's Cards Retreat in Warrington (see picture below with two lovely ladies Mandy and Mell) and then this weekend I att…