Saturday, 17 September 2011






Welcome friends to the September Colour Bloghop as organised by Amy. If you have arrived from here you are in the right place. Below is also the full list of participants this month








Can't believe a whole month has passed since the last one, and indeed it was my last post. Since then I've been to Kew Gardens in London, went on holiday to Slovenia and Italy, and it was 2nd wedding anniversary and my 37th birthday. More info on Kew and my holiday coming up in next few weeks.








This months colour scheme incorporates, yellow, pink, turquiose, mustard and black. I decided to use a black background to make the other colours pop off the page. I have used embellishments from the Make and Create Shop Spring to Life Kit ( I think it came out in April this year). The colours are absolutely perfect for this challenge. For the pink lettering I used colorbok Flavia range (an old kit I purchased years ago), yellow lettering is Carla Bell Pepper from Bella Blvd and the other lettering is Faded Blue by Cosmo Cricket.






See you next month when we have a Autumn/Fall theme with a choice of colour schemes






Please head here for the next participant in this blog hop






This months participants are (in order of the blog hop) are:















You are here






























Have a great rest of the day






Look forward to seeing you all soon






Lesley xx

8 comments:

  1. Wow, this page really pops. Nicely done, especially those embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black sure does make the colors pop! Love the fun embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley, nice to "meet" you in Blogland!

    I like the black background, with the light blue photo mat - it really does "pop". The embellishments are fun - love the dragonflies! This colour-scheme really works, even though I'd never have thought of it myself. Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You have been busy traveling. I am really hoping to get back to Europe this summer....so much to do and see! Thanks for participating in the hop. Your layout is fabulous with all the yummy colors and embellshments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout. I love the clustered elements.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! I love the embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that really works well - I avoided the dark background but it looks fab on here. I really enjoy seeing all the different styles

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you used a dark background with the other colors. I did the same thing. Your photo really stands out, and the gardens are beautiful. What great groups of embellishments, too!

    ReplyDelete