Skip to main content

June Colour Combo Blog Hop




welcome to the June Colour Combo blog hop


If you have arrived from Stephanie, you are in the right place!!!. If you are here and didn't come from the previous blog, I am listing the hops below my post so you can start back at the beginning if you wish.



I hope you like the layout I've done of myself and my friend Joanne who I have known all my life and we grew up as neighbours, went to school together and continued our friendship all these years (nearly 37). She was my maid of honour on my wedding and I was her chief bridesmaid at hers too. She is married to Chris and AJ and I have the previledge of being honorary Aunty and Uncle to Oliver and Grace.



This blog hop I am also offering a Giveaway to those who comment on my blog. Please leave a comment and I will pick One winner next Friday. The Giveaway is a kit of your choice from here. The Make and Create Shop is a fantastic place for home made embellishments by Anna, and I have purchased a few over the last few months.



Please continue with the blog hop by visiting Jo



Jo is one of my favourite blogs to visit and she has a cat called Willow too



Good afternoon from here in England and Pickle Land



I hope to speak to you very soon



Lesley xx



List of participants of this blog hop are as follows:
































































































I hope all these link work and I apologise if they don't - Lesley xx





Comments

  1. the colors are perfect for this picture~great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how clean your colours look - I think i got a bit carried away with this one :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Love how everyone interprets the colors in such different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the strong blue background - works really well

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can totally tell that you guys are such good friends by the photo! The layout is really pretty, too! Thanks for the giveaway opportunity, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your treatment of the combo, those pins are just perfect and what a great layout you ended up with. Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that blue cardstock. The pins in the corner are also very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your project. There has been a few real nice one on this hop. You are so lucky to have such a great friend. Not everyone is as lucky:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the contrast of the blue card stock with the patterned papers and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cluster if pins behind the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love how dimensional this is, great use of the colour palette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how your page is so nicely centered. Makes your photo pop out more! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute embellishment cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the layout!!! The color pallette is SO evident!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great layout, the dark blue complements the colours perfectly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday to Me

Its my Birthday.  I am 42 years old.  Wow, how did that happen?????? Is still feel like I'm 21

A fresh start

I am currently at ease with myself and the way my life is at present.

That is a huge statement for me to share and also a very long time coming.

The past few years have been really tough.  Life seemed to have totally gone off track.  My life felt off kilter and to a point not my own.  I suffered deeply with depression, had a crappy job, my relationship with my husband was at times very strained and I had become very insular and within myself.  Life felt hard and I suffered greatly.

I got a new job, and for a few months I hated it.  It didn't float my boat so to speak.  I thought I could do better.  I felt like I had taken a huge step backwards career wise, I was unhappy and felt broken.  But I suddenly had an AHA moment.  I realised that I could and should change my attitude towards it.  I didn't want to look for a new job as it had taken a while to find this one and I hated filling in application forms and going to interviews.  I didn't want to find a job where I would…

Happy wedding anniversary

Seven years today I wore this beautiful dress to marry my best friend.  Seven years today I vowed to love and cherish my best friend forever..  We have had many ups and downs over the past seven years but I wouldn't change a thing. 

AJ I love you.  You are my world xx