Tuesday, 7 June 2011

It's my blog anniversary

I can't believe it has been one year today since I set up Adventures in Pickle Land.

I've loved writing this little blog of mine and sharing with you a little of my life this last year.

I've learnt so much and I am still learning.

I've loved reading the comments I have received and have taken much confidence and inspiration from them.

So to my readers who ever you may be- thank you so much for being part of my scrapbooking and blog journey. I may not be the best blogger/scrapbooker/photographer in the world, but I'm really enjoying this great hobby and being part of a fantastic community.

I hope to continue with this blog of mine and I'm hoping to blog abit more regularly, as I think after a year I have had my period of crawling and is now time to take bigger and better steps.

There are a couple of people who I would like to express special thanks to.

To my most excellent friend Chris- you inspire me everyday with your fantastic cards, scrapbook layouts and artwork, and by being a fantastic friend who encourages me in my scrapbooking and letting me borrow her stamps and various other products.

And to my wonderful husband AJ, who inspires many a layout, encourages me and gives me so much confidence to carry on. And also for putting up with a dining room, living room and spare room crammed full of scrapbook goodies. I love you Mr Pickle xx


I dedicate this post to Peter (AJ's step Grandad) who sadly lost his bravely fought battle with cancer last night, and to his wife Edie who herself is in hospital after suffering a stroke and has lost her husband of nearly 64 years. Thinking of you both with love xx


Good evening from Pickle Land

Hope to speak to you very soon

Love Lesley

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your anniversary and thinking about you all t this time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first year! :)

    So sorry to hear your sad news, though xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. belated happy blogiversary. but sad for you and ur family with the loss of someone special. i hope his widow improves,
    jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, You have bought tears to my eyes Love you x x x

    ReplyDelete