Monday, 27 June 2011

Finding my scrap mojo









































































I would consider myself fairly new to scrapbooking. Even though I've been doing scrapbooking for a few years, it has only been in the last year that I feel I have found my scrapbooking mojo.


I still feel as if I'm not confident in my layout, but here are a few layouts I'm fairly pleased with.




Gretna Green, So Peaceful and Mirabelle Gardens all feature embellishments from various kits from a favourite of mine - The Make and Create Shop. Cinderella, Lake Garda and Peggys Cove all feature parts of various monthly kits from Sarah's Cards.



Good Evening from Pickle Land



Hope to speak to you very soon



Lesley xx

1 comment:

  1. And so you should be pleased with them, they're fabulous

    ReplyDelete