Sunday, 19 June 2011

Fathers Day



Not the best photo in the world as taken on AJ's iphone.



Fathers Day card I made for AJ's Dad. Stamp image from Lili of the Valley, Lettering Basic Grey, musical notes stamp from Dear Lizzy range at American Crafts. coloured in using Pro Markers.


Fathers Day memories of my own Dad too- miss you Dad every day xx


Have been working on a few layouts and cards lately. I will be posting over the next few days or so, so please feel free to visit


There is still time to enter my Giveaway from yesterdays Colour Blog Hop. Please leave a comment after the colour blog post. I will be drawing the winner on Friday - about 8pm BST


Good Evening from Pickle Land


Hope to speak to you very soon


Lesley xx

2 comments:

  1. It looks lovely as does your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Lesley, great stamp, will be borrowing this one x x x

    ReplyDelete