Saturday, 14 May 2011

Colour Combo Blog Hop

Welcome to the Colour Combo Blog Hop using this as our colour inspiration.

If you have arrived from A Room of My Own, you are in the right place! If you are here and didn't come from a previous blog, welcome and please feel free to view the listing below my post so you can go back to the beginning of this blog hop.

This is a page I creating using a favourite picture of one of my cats Willow. Willow was only about four months old when she climbed into my Radley bag that was hanging up on one of my doors. She was so tiny then.

Some of the products I have used are: Kraft, mustard and light teal cardstock from Bassill and American crafts; other papers are Refinish Restoration Collection from cratepaper, Lace Restoration Collection by Cratepaper, Life is Beautiful "Pocket Full of Posies from Sassafraslass, kraft scroll embellishment from Scrap FX, buttons by Coates, blue and gold gems found in my craft stash, and ribbon from Dear Lizzy range (I think) from American Crafts












Listings for participants in this blog hop are as follows:
















4) http://throughthecameralens.typepad.com/




















9) You are here at Adventures in Pickle Land http://spud-pickle.blogspot.com/



























































Thank you for visiting Adventures in Pickle Land. I hope you return back soon



Please head over to http://scrappingmojo.blogspot.com/ to continue on this fabulous colour combo blog hop.


Happy Hopping



Lesley xx

17 comments:

  1. hey there, loving all the takes on this colour combo. urs is so different from mine. it's fun seeing all the interpretations. love the theme with ur cat, mine does similar daft things too.
    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you did your title. You cat is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture, nice layout! Love the Webster's Flowers, add so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!!! love your pic~it is perfect for your Lo design!! nice work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kittens are so lovely aren't they! I love you lo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone's interpretation is just so different. What a fun picture and I love the ribbon flowers at the top of your page :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you mixed the patterned papers and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those buttons with the flourish! Very nice LO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great shot to scrap! Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the flowery scrunchy ribbon at the top

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the swirls around the photo. It is fun being in the hop with you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet layout and memory you've created. I like the swirls and ribbon and well....just everything about your layout!
    http://scrapyourlife.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the flourishes! Such a great layout! Thanks for participating in the hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh - so cute! Love your LO.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your layout is beautiful. I love how you've used these colors.

    ReplyDelete