Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Where the Heart Is - Adam



Materials used - Cardstock - Leaf by American Crafts; Papers used Jillibean Soup Old World of Cabbage range in Red Peppers and Brown Rice; matt buttons from American Craft; lettering June Bug Mini Monograms stickers by Basic Grey; brown brad by American Crafts and all other embillments from the Welcome Home March kit from the Make and Create Shop



Another layout using the Welcome Home March kit from the Make and Create Shop


I'm loving these kits from Anna at the Make annd Create Shop. They really inspire me and I really like the pages I have been creating using the kits. So far I have purchased February and March's kits and have done a couple pages each and have still loads of the kits contents left. Great value for money so please check her out. Can't wait to get paid this month to purchase April's kit.


I love the picture of AJ on this layout. It was taken in scourching heat in St Johann in Tirol, Austria last July. AJ looks so happy.



Good Evening from Pickle Land


Hope to speak to you very soon


Love Lesley xx

3 comments:

  1. will have to check out this kit i love the colours u've used in ur LO. Thanx for ur message, i cried rather too much today and need to find my eye gel before work tomorrow or else my student will think i've got conjunctivitis!!
    Jo xxx
    ps I am feeling much better after a chat with my friend luke xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley, i've come over from BBFS, just to say hi,I like the cluster of embellishments on your layout, I always have trouble knowing when to stop myself adding bits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love how you've used your kits.

    ReplyDelete