Friday, 29 April 2011

Thinking of weddings





As the world watches Prince William and Catherine Middleton - now the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge marry, thoughts come back to my own wedding day just 18 months ago. Certainly not grand or as opulent as the wedding today, but special all the same for AJ and myself.


Hope you enjoy the rest of this special 29th April 2011


Hope to speak to you very soon


Lesley xx


On a different note, just want to say Thank you to all people that have commented on my blog lately. It is nice to know that my Ickle Pickle blog is being read and also to discover new blogs along the way. I hope to have a closer look at your blogs in the next few days over the bank holiday weekend xx




1 comment:

  1. Love your photos - specially your shoes detail!

    ReplyDelete