Monday, 14 March 2011

Instead of a card


Instead of a card, I thought I would create a little piece of artwork for my friend Barbara Z's Birthday. I bought an inexpensive photoframe from TK Maxx and used some of the February kit from The Make and Create Shop. I'm quite pleased with this. I hope Barbara likes it when I give it to her tomorrow. It looks better in real life, but as usual I decide to photograph it late at night when the light in my house is rubbish



The kit from The Make and Create shop is really good. I've done one layout with it (will show when can take a decent shot- which is my favourite layout ever so far), plus this picture and I've still to use alot of the contents. Definitely going to purchase the March kit this week.

Good Evening from Pickle Land


Hope to speak to you very soon


Love Lesley xx

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely idea - and it looks beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete