Sunday, 16 January 2011

Layout of the Week - So Happy



Materials used: Cardstock White- American Crafts , Red Adhesive Stones - Papermania, Home Sweet Home Papers (Cedar Cres, Rockland Road, Midland Ave, Alma Place and Beach Drive)- Upsy Daisy, Card stock Stickers (Over the Raibox Collection)-KI Memories, Dear Lizzy Range Sparkling Thickers- American Crafts, Dear Lizzy Spring House Crocheted Flowers-American Crafts, Red and Green Pins - Local craft stall


For todays Layout of the Week, I have used a sketch by Shimelle, that she posted on 12th January - view here.


I'm really quite pleased with this layout and have used items from the monthly December Kit from Sarah's Cards that I subscribe to.




Apologies for poor quality of photos - I always leave taking pics of layout when the light in my house is almost none existant

Good Evening From Pickle Land

Hope to speak to you soon

Lesley xx

1 comment:

  1. Lesley, love your layout! I love how we have all started with the same sketch and come up with completely different finished pages! I've been so inspired by this sketch I have just made another two layouts with it!! (thats 4 now!!)

    ReplyDelete