Sunday, 9 January 2011

Layout of the Week - The Guest Family Musing




Products used : Card stock - American Craft - Straw, Fabric Paper- American Crafts Dear Lizzy Range, Journalling Card- American Crafts Just Write Cards, Delightful Sticker- American Crafts Dear Lizzy Remarks Fancy Phrases, Border Stickers - Anna Griffin Georgette Collection, Lettering for Title- Papermania Alpha Minis in White, Hearts-K and Company Grand Adhesions Wedding Collection

Last year I commissioned the very talented SJ Dowsett to do a Musing of AJ, myself and our two cats Kiwi and Willow. I was extremely pleased with the Musing and have decided to scrap it.

Good Evening from Pickle Land
Hope to speak to you very soon

Lesley xx

1 comment:

  1. It's fab - I love SJ's work, I commissioned a Musing of my friend and her husband for her wedding gift and it's amazing. Now I want one!!

    ReplyDelete