Sunday, 2 January 2011

Books - part 1

As posted yesterday, I am planning to read a book or two each month in 2011.

Here is a list of books I am hoping to read in the first six months of this year

They are in no particular order of when I am going to read them (apart from Lian Hearn trilogy) and I may add to this list as I start to tidy up my very messy scrap room where alot of my books are kept.

They are as follows:

Standing in the Rainbow by Fannie Flagg
Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger
Persuasion by Jane Austen
The Life and Work of Eric Morecambe by Gary Morecambe
Tales of the Otori Trilogy - Across the Nightingale Floor, Grass for His Pillow and Brilliance of the Moon by Lian Hearn
Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyers
Chocolat by Joanne Harris
Encore Valentine by Adriana Trigiani
The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

I'm planning to write a summary of my thoughts about the book at the end of each month or whenever I finish the book.

Heres to Happy Reading in 2011 and Good Evening from Pickle Land

Love Lesley xx

1 comment:

  1. Of all that list, I've only read Persuasion lol! It is one of my favourite books, though. In some ways it's my favourite Jane Austen, but Pride and Prejudice is hard to beat... I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on each title :-)

    ReplyDelete