Saturday, 11 December 2010

It's been way too long

Just a small post to say I haven't gone away, but I just don't seem to have found the time to blog lately. I haven't had the best month or two which hasn't helped either.

Things, you will be glad to know are on the up now. Christmas shopping has began and the presents bought so far have been wrapped. The Christmas tree is up and looks nice. I've still to make some Christmas cards but luckily they are for people I will see before Christmas. Those that I need to post will get shop bought I'm afraid. I'm on major catch up with Journal Your Christmas, but I've a week off at Christmas so will do then. Looking forward to having the break off work too as really could do with some time for myself.

I will promise to try and get back into the swing of things and share what I have been doing lately soon.

Good Evening from Pickle Land and hope to speak very soon

Lesley xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad things are picking up. Been thinking about you xx

    ReplyDelete