Skip to main content

Never to Old to Learn

This is the second time I have tried to compile this blog post as for some reason my work has been lost.


I have finally completed by LSNED book for 2010. I am so pleased I have finished it as I wanted to be done before Shimelle's True Stories and also be ready for Journal Your Christmas which is not far away either.


I haven't posted the layouts as I have done previously as I tried that last night and four hours later nothing to show for it so I thought I would just post the layouts for you to see and one explation for each day. Hope you don't mind


19th September - We tried Gordon Ramseys pasta sauce today but AJ and I decided we much prefer Loyd Grossman sauces


20th September- Learnt all about the Kindle and have decided I want one. On the luxury list at the moment though


21st September - My prize from Humel arrived today. The photo is a selection of the lovely items kindly sent. Thank you Mel xx


22nd September - I started a college course today - Photography course at the local college


23rd September - I caught up the Great British Bake Off. Edd won it. I was so sure Ruth was going to win


24th September - Learnt that it is really nice catching up with friends I haven't seen for a while


25th September - Why can I resist all of the lovely, scrummy cakes at Costco, but can't resist Hershey's chocolate syrup?


26th September - Today I discovered the wonderful world of Cake Pops via a you tube video from Bakerella. Have ordered the book via Amazon.


27th September - Started to listen to various Podcasts and I think they are so cool


28th September - Simple is sometimes the best way - have been really down on my card making ability but I am quite pleased with this card I made for my husbands up and coming Birthday


29th September - Swiss Miss chocolate (another buy from Costco) reminds AJ and I of the hot chocolate we had in our hotel in Disney World, Florida


30th September - the final day of LSNED and I have learnt that you are never to old to learn




















Good Evening from Pickle Land

Hope to speak to you soon



Love Lesley

Comments

  1. It looks great, Lesley - and it gave me such a thrill to see myself included! :-)

    Hope all is well with you guys xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday to Me

Its my Birthday.  I am 42 years old.  Wow, how did that happen?????? Is still feel like I'm 21

Happy wedding anniversary

Seven years today I wore this beautiful dress to marry my best friend.  Seven years today I vowed to love and cherish my best friend forever..  We have had many ups and downs over the past seven years but I wouldn't change a thing. 

AJ I love you.  You are my world xx

November round up- Scrapbooking retreats ahoy!!

November has been a strange yet good month. I have been made redundant from my job in local government (my last day at work was Friday 25th - official day of leaving is tomorrow 30th). And though I'm worried about finding another job, I'm definitely looking forward to having some free time (whilst looking for another job) and doing the many things on my list of things to do - like sort out my craft room, Christmas shopping, JYC 2011, a good clear out and doing a little cooking/baking.




Leading up to last Friday was a mix of emotions and though I am not sad to leave my place of work (it feels the right time to leave), I am sad not to be working with some people. But you can not stay in a place just for the people, and I've got to do the right thing for me for once.




However, November has been a really good month on the craft front. I firstly attended the Sarah's Cards Retreat in Warrington (see picture below with two lovely ladies Mandy and Mell) and then this weekend I att…