Thursday, 2 September 2010

Roast Dinners and Omelettes

I have pondered for the last few weeks what I could possibly learn each day and how to put across in the LSNED class that started yesterday. I now think, I have been thinking too hard, and the lessons being learned are becoming evident as the days goes by.

Yesterday I learnt the following:

That it is twice as hard to get up for work after a long weekend off

That you can't beat a meal out after a hard day at work, especially if it is a Roast dinner

That time really does drag when I am at work, but flies when I am on the computer, looking at my favourite blogs and visiting the LSNED forum


Today I learnt

Nothing ever goes to plan, even if you do everything you can to make things happen

I'm more pessimistic than I used to be

That I can make a pretty mean omelette

I have been keeping notes in my diary so I can blog what I have learnt and I am planning on doing my layouts at the weekend , when I have a little more time. Plus my photo card reader seems to be broke and thus I can't down load the picture of my fab omelette I took this evening. I'm hoping to sort out a new one ready for the weekend so that I can do a layout about my omelette.

Good Evening from Pickle Land and hope to speak to you soon

Love Lesley xx

No comments:

Post a Comment