Saturday, 4 September 2010

Presents for Friends

I've had the house to myself this afternoon as AJ has been playing cricket, so I have used the time to make some presents for some of my friends.
It is my friend Jo's birthday at the end of the September, so I have made her a little something using a frame (bought from Home Sense - great shop), and an owl stamp from the June Bug range from Basic Grey. I think this is quite simple yet cute, and I'm planning on finding more small frames and doing something similar for some of my other friends- either for their birthdays or Christmas. I'm not being tight, but I thought I would start making some presents that are personal and made with love by me. Below is Jo's present

I've also made a desktop calender for my friend Chris for her birthday in November. I have made it so it can be used every year and have left some sides empty so she can add her own photos to it. I've used a variety of papers- from my monthly scrapbook box from Sarahs Cards Limited of which we both subscribe to, plus added a few other embellishments found along the way. I hope she likes it. Below are some images of Chris's present. Just in case Chris views this blog, I'll only show you snippets.













No comments:

Post a Comment