Skip to main content

Layouts Days 1 to 5

I have finally done my layouts for LSNED days 1 to 5.

They are all quite simple - like me!!! I've tried to keep certain elements for each day the same. Such as adding a small embellishment on each page, number for each day, title for day printed in black

September 1st - Roast Dinner




Journalling reads:

You can't beat a meal out after a hard day at work, especially if it is a roast dinner

September 2nd- Omelette




Journalling reads:
I make a mean omelette

3rd September- Paint toenails



Journalling reads:

Why paint your own toenails when you have a wonderful husband to paint them for you


4th September- Creative




Journalling reads:

I am more creative than I give myself credit for

5th September - Love




Journalling read:

All you need is love




Lessons learnt today

All you need is love

My husband got me a lovely Boofle Anniversary card and "Anniversary" Willow Tree Figurine

That we have some lovely friends and family that have sent us cards and texts wishing us all the best. We even had a text all the way from Australia

That the weather today is the same as on our Wedding day last year

That I can sit through England v Pakistan 20/20 Cricket match whilst my husband who is the supposed cricket fan fell fast asleep

That each year, time gets quicker and quicker - it only feels like weeks ago that we got married


AJ and I are off for a meal later to celebrate our anniversary, so for now, Good Evening from Pickle Land and hope to speak to you soon


Love Lesley xx

Comments

  1. Great job! I love how you've kept it simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I'm a bit behind, sorry - what lovely layouts :-) I love those Willow Tree figures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday to Me

Its my Birthday.  I am 42 years old.  Wow, how did that happen?????? Is still feel like I'm 21

Happy wedding anniversary

Seven years today I wore this beautiful dress to marry my best friend.  Seven years today I vowed to love and cherish my best friend forever..  We have had many ups and downs over the past seven years but I wouldn't change a thing. 

AJ I love you.  You are my world xx

November round up- Scrapbooking retreats ahoy!!

November has been a strange yet good month. I have been made redundant from my job in local government (my last day at work was Friday 25th - official day of leaving is tomorrow 30th). And though I'm worried about finding another job, I'm definitely looking forward to having some free time (whilst looking for another job) and doing the many things on my list of things to do - like sort out my craft room, Christmas shopping, JYC 2011, a good clear out and doing a little cooking/baking.




Leading up to last Friday was a mix of emotions and though I am not sad to leave my place of work (it feels the right time to leave), I am sad not to be working with some people. But you can not stay in a place just for the people, and I've got to do the right thing for me for once.




However, November has been a really good month on the craft front. I firstly attended the Sarah's Cards Retreat in Warrington (see picture below with two lovely ladies Mandy and Mell) and then this weekend I att…