Monday, 7 June 2010

Welcome to Adventures in Pickle Land

Hi. My name is Lesley and this is my very first blog page on Adventures in Pickle Land.
I am a scrapbooker, cardmaker and now novice blogger, and after much encouragement from my wonderful husband AJ, have taken the plunge to share my adventures in craft and in life in general (not that I think it is that interesting - ha ha).
I am just building up my confidence to show some of my scrapbook pages and cards (once I can work out how to download them from my camera onto my laptop) and hope that other people may enjoy them too (and not just AJ- I'm sure he says they a great just to keep me happy).

I wouldn't say I have any particular style at the moment as I'm fairly new to scrapbooking, but I am enjoying myself all the same and am always inspired by magazines, other blogs and everyday life.

I am currently scrapping a wedding album - AJ and I got married in the beautiful Lake District on a very wet day in September 2009 and hoping to show some pages soon. Plus I've got our honeymoon to DisneyWorld to scrap, plus my beautiful cats Kiwi and Willow and much more too.
So much to do and not enough hours in the day!!!

Good evening from Pickle Land and hope to speak soon

Lesley

NB : If you are wondering why Pickle Land, one of my pet names for AJ is Mr Pickle, hence I'm Mrs Pickle, the cats are the Ickle Pickles and we live in Pickleland - Sad I know, but fun all the same.
L xx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley, and welcome to blog world :-) You've made a start, good for you! Now you get to have fun playing with your blog's style and finding your own blogging voice. I can't wait to see some of your projects :-) (And I love the name of your blog and the story behind it, by the way!)

    ReplyDelete